St. Elizabeth

Location: The southwest end of Jamaica
Capital: BLACK RIVER

The parish of Saint Elizabeth was named in honour of Lady Elizabeth Modyford, the wife of the Governor of Jamaica in 1670.  It is located at the southwest end of Jamaica and contains many fertile areas which enable farmers to provide the bulk of Jamaica’s vegetable and fruit provisions . . . causing this parish to be described as the “bread-basket of Jamaica“.  St. Elizabeth is also known for its bauxite. … Read More [Wiki]

View Road Map
or Google Map

.
.

Photo Gallery

.
.
.
Check TripAdvisor’s Locations
and Reviews for St. Elizabeth

.
.
.

Jamaica | Clarendon | Hanover | Kingston | Manchester | Portland | St. Andrew | St. Ann
St. Catherine | St. Elizabeth | St. James | St. Mary | St. Thomas | Trelawny | Westmoreland

.