Trelawny

Location: North-west parish in Jamaica
Capital: FALMOUTH

The parish of of Trelawny was named after Sir William Trelawny, who was the Governor of Jamaica when the parish was formed in 1770.  It is located in the northwest region of the island, and is mostly flat with wide plains. The parish also consist of the Cockpit Country, which is an uninhabited wet lime stone forest with many endemic plants and birds. Trelawny is known for its agriculture produce. … Read More [Wiki]

View Road Map
or Google Map

.
.

Photo Gallery

.
.
.
Check TripAdvisor’s Locations
and Reviews for Trelawny

.
.
.

Jamaica | Clarendon | Hanover | Kingston | Manchester | Portland | St. Andrew | St. Ann
St. Catherine | St. Elizabeth | St. James | St. Mary | St. Thomas | Trelawny | Westmoreland

.